Looking to recharge, upgrade, or dispose of your fire extinguishers? Bainbridge Prepares volunteer and BIFD Commissioner Scott Isenman has partnered with Ace Hardware and the US Coast Guard Auxiliary to offer the services below this Saturday from 8 AM to 2 PM at Winslow Wharf Marina.
- Fire extinguisher inspection and recommendation for
- Fire extinguisher servicing – $8.50 each*
- Purchase new extinguishers
- Upgrade extinguishers – with exchange of your extinguisher
- Free Disposal of unserviceable extinguishers
- Safe, free disposal of expired flares and fireworks
- Buy fresh hand-held flares at a 10% discount!
- Fire Extinguisher recall Info – visit http://www.kidde.com
- Boater Vessel Safety Inspections – by US Coast Guard Auxiliary
Save money on servicing extinguishers and purchasing flares
Dispose of expired flares and unwanted or unsafe fireworks
Know you are safe at home and on the water!
Ensure your boat is Coast Guard regulation compliant
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Scott Isenman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrangements can be made for extinguishers requiring off-site hydro-testing
for $17-$22, depending on size.
Sponsored by: Peninsula Fire, Ace Hardware, and Eagle Harbor Yacht Club
Saturday, May 8
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Winslow Wharf Marina parking lot
141 Parfitt Way SW, Bainbridge Island
* This is a requirement for boater’s reusable fire extinguishers. These extinguishers also require
additional testing/certification every 6 years; $17 charge for 5 lb. extinguisher. If hydrotesting required, vendor will have exchange units available for $45.