Due to the its ramped-up efforts to make COVID-19 vaccinations available to Bainbridge Islanders, the City will be reducing operations at its drive-through COVID-19 test site starting February 1. Tests will be available on Mondays and Wednesdays only, between 1 and 5 p.m. by appointment. The City will be offering 52 appointments per day during those hours.
Tests will still be available in Kitsap County six days a week at the following locations:
- Monday: City of Bainbridge Island (Bainbridge) and Kitsap County Fairgrounds (East Bremerton)
- Tuesday: Kitsap Conference Center (Downtown Bremerton)
- Wednesday: City of Bainbridge Island (Bainbridge)
- Thursday: Kitsap County Fairgrounds (East Bremerton)
- Friday: Poulsbo City Hall (Poulsbo)
- Saturday: Kitsap County Fairgrounds (East Bremerton)
Tests are also available at local pharmacies. You can see the complete list here.
Kitsap County has published a web page providing links to make test appointments at testing sites throughout the County. Access the page here. All test sites require an appointment.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to the Bainbridge Prepares RSS feed!
You must be logged in to post a comment.