Due to the its ramped-up efforts to make COVID-19 vaccinations available to Bainbridge Islanders, the City will be reducing operations at its drive-through COVID-19 test site starting February 1. Tests will be available on Mondays and Wednesdays only, between 1 and 5 p.m. by appointment. The City will be offering 52 appointments per day during those hours.
- Monday: City of Bainbridge Island (Bainbridge) and Kitsap County Fairgrounds (East Bremerton)
- Tuesday: Kitsap Conference Center (Downtown Bremerton)
- Wednesday: City of Bainbridge Island (Bainbridge)
- Thursday: Kitsap County Fairgrounds (East Bremerton)
- Friday: Poulsbo City Hall (Poulsbo)
- Saturday: Kitsap County Fairgrounds (East Bremerton)
Tests are also available at local pharmacies. You can see the complete list here.
Kitsap County has published a web page providing links to make test appointments at testing sites throughout the County. Access the page here. All test sites require an appointment.